Friday, January 14, 2011

Thought for the day

A special customer sent us this below story.
We thought it was very touching and wanted to share it with you.

There once was a woman who woke up one morning, 
looked in the mirror, and noticed 
she had only three hairs on her head.

  "Well," she said, "I think I'll braid my hair today." 

So she did and she had a wonderful day.

  The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror,

and saw that she had only two hairs on her head.

  "H-M-M," she said, "I think I'll part my hair down 

the middle today."  So she did and she had a grand day.

  The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror,

and noticed that she had only one hair on her head.

  "Well," she said, "Today I'm going to wear my hair

 in a ponytail." So she did and she had a fun, fun day.

  The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and 

noticed that there wasn't a single hair on her head.

  "YEAH!" she exclaimed,

I don't have to fix my hair today!"


Hoping all your days are full of fun, happiness and health,
www.InternationalWig.com

internationalwig, internationlawigs, internationalwigs.com, internationalwig.com, international wig, international wigs, wig international, wig

No comments: